Task force description
The inventory is aimed at researchers looking for data to test their perfusion analysis methods, and at data owners who want to share data for secondary research. The inventory developed by Task force 3.1 will include a curated list of publicly available digital reference objects (DROs), synthetic and phantom data that can serve as ground truth for perfusion analysis methods. Task force 3.1 will initially focus on identifying, listing and qualifying existing datasets. In a second phase we may identify gaps in the available data and take actions to fill them.
Task force leads
Task force members
- Leah Henze Bancroft
- Jochen Hirsch
- Mu-lan Jen
- Aaron Oliver-Taylor
Task force status
- Lead identified 24.01.2020
- Drafting 2 year roadmap
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Inventory of user submitted physical phantoms and digital reference objects for use in ASL, DSC, and/or DCE MR Imaging.
- Physical Phantoms and Digital Reference Objects Identified in the literature
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.
- Public - Roadmap document