Task force description
Develop a comprehensive inventory of software packages for perfusion imaging analysis. This is aimed at end-users looking for a suitable tool to process their data. The inventory will list available tools, providing information that will help users to select a suitable tool, such as scope of application, methodology, level of validation, license policy, transparency, user-friendliness, and reviews by other users. TF 1.2 provides this for DCE/DSC software.
Task force leads
Task force members
Task force status
- February 2020 - Lead confirmed
- April 2020 - Co-lead confirmed
- April 2020 - Drafted 2-year roadmap
- June 2020 - Finalized 2-year roadmap
- August 2020 - Preliminary inventory of DC software
- November 2020 - Software descriptors added to DC inventory
- February 2021 - First-pass of DC inventory completed
- May 2021 - Finalized DC inventory and completed draft of software review process
- August 2021 - First version of software reveiew process completed. Digital participation interest survey completed.
- September 2021 - Digital participation interest surveys distributed. Digital software review survey created.
- Current Efforts - Awaiting survey and software review responses.
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.
- In Progress - Dynamic Contrast Software Inventory
- Online Survey of Participation Interest - MRI DC Perfusion Software
- Online DC Software Review - MRI DC Perfusion Software