Task force description
The inventory is aimed at end-users looking for a suitable tool to process their ASL images. The inventory will list available open-source tools, providing information that will help users to select a suitable tool, such as scope of application, methodology, level of validation, licence policy, transparency, user-friendliness, and reviews by other users. Currently, all ASL pipeline developers are kindly asked to fill a short questionnaire to specify the features of their pipelines.
Task force leads
Task force members
- Udunna Anazodo (Western University, Canada)
- David Thomas (University College London (UCL), UK)
- Henk-Jan Mutsaerts (Amsterdam University Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Charlotte Buchanan (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Lydiane Hirschler (Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Hongli Fan (The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, USA)
- Vera Keil (Amsterdam University Medical Center, the Netherlands)
Task force status
- 2020.01.07 Lead confirmed
- 2020.03.20 Co-lead confirmed
- 2020.04.02 Drafted a 2-year roadmap
- 2020.08.14 Published a questionnaire
- 2021.02.09 Published an ASL pipeline inventory
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.
- Public - Questionnaire for ASL pipeline developers to self-assess the features of their pipelines for the ASL pipeline inventory.
- Public - ASL pipeline inventory.
Call for ASL pipelines
A first version of the ASL pipeline inventory is available online containing the self-assessed features of the majority of publicly available ASL pipelines. Currently, we work on a more objective pipeline comparison together with the developers. If you wish to have your pipeline included in the inventory or in the comparison, please fill in the following survey. See more details in the roadmap.